His eyes are THE BEST. They're like big discs of melted dark chocolate. They're so dark that you can barely make out his pupils. Adorable!
Susan and I flew in late on Friday night and were abruptly woken up at 6:00 by this monster in this pose.
No kidding. At 6:03 a.m., I had a five-year old standing over me yelling, "Pillow fight!!" Well, game on kid!!
Soon, we were joined by the little guy, who was still a little sleepy...
...but he caught the pillow-fighting bug rather quickly!
And Aunt Susie feels a "Ka-POW!"
Our entire weekend with them was very low key: baseball practice, swimming lessons, backyard games, trips to the park and lots of snuggle- and story-time. Not terribly exciting, and yet, so much fun!
I love the tongue and belly over-hang!
Digging at the park. "...and we're halfway to China!"
Walkeer could not get enough of his "Aunt Suni"...wherever she went, he was hot on her tail!
Hiding Daddy's feet in the park's sandboxHappy birthday, Squirt!