Thanks to a snow-less winter, my spring bulbs popped early this year -- early as in late January! Fortunately, they're hearty and they're just now starting to bloom. This is hands-down my favorite time of year in Washington, D.C., when the daffodils and tulips are popping up all over the place! Love it!
For my own home, I decided to get my egg on!
The girls and I finally finished stringing our egg garlands, and I have to say, they are capital D-darling!!
Here's the finished product on my banister! Love it! I need to tighten up the far right loop as it's a little droopy, but I really like the overall effect. Done and done!
I also took care of my favorite annual tradition, which is putting out my European Easter eggs. I can't believe I've managed to hold on to these little guys since 2004 without completely destroying so much as one! Ugh...watch, I've just jinxed myself!
I also put out a few other fun Easter baskets and Easter candy. I'm thinking it's time to throw a Spring brunch!