Monday, January 28, 2013

#(@#&#@*%&@#$# Car

I'm done. Officially D-O-N-E with the Saab. On Saturday, I took it in for an oil change and was told that I need four new tires, an alignment, and more maintenance stuff for my cooling system and timing gasket. The new tires alone will set me back at least $400, so I'm at my breaking point. I spent the day searching the internet for a BMW convertible - that's right, poor little rich girl thinks she needs a BMW convertible! Maybe something a little like this:
So far, I've struck out on finding the model, year and mileage I want for the price I can afford.In the meantime, I'm now terrified to drive my car. My biggest fear is that it'll crap out on me in the middle of rush hour on 395. Wouldn't that be fantastic?!?! Here's hoping the car gods smile down on me pronto so I can get this situation resolved!